Monday, January 9, 2012

January Jambalaya

My last post I showed pictures of frost on my windshield and talked about below zero wind chills.  Saturday was a totally different story.  Beautiful, sunny, and temps hitting 60 degrees F.  What month is this?  I had my flannel sheets washed and drying on the line outside.


All the outside kitties were sunbathing.

Miss Kitty and Van Gogh

Tang on my neighbor's porch

I had my windows open letting in some much needed fresh air.  My kitties all crowded on top of the sofa also relishing the tantalizing smells of a clear January day.  I even went to the grocery store without a coat.

Sunday was a little different story; still sunny, but not as warm.  Closer to a real January day in Rhode Island, but yet very nice.  Hope your Saturday was just as beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Same old boring weather here too. My MIL had snow again yesterday--in southern New Mexico! Go figure ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring?? It was glorious weather!!

    ReplyDelete