Monday, November 4, 2013

Stunning Sunset II

Saturday night we had another spectacular sunset.  I watched as it started with a yellow-gold glow and then turned into the Dreamsicle sky you see here. I only caught the last few minutes of it on my camera because I had a cat on my lap! Tippi was snuggled in and I hated to disturb her, but the urge was just too great and I had to capture at least part of the sunset. Hopefully Tippi has forgiven me.




"Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgundy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries."
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular Sunset. Glad the urge overcome the nurturing of your cat. I can enjoy the beauty seen by your eyes, something I'm not sure the cat can do. I have two monstrous black cats who strike weird poses while laying on their backs, sometimes it down right embarrassing if I have guests.

    ReplyDelete