Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Squirrel Yoga

I have two hooks on my patio for my bird feeder - one I need to use a chair to put it up, the second one I don't.  But if I put it on the lower hook, the squirrels can easily get to it, as well as the suet which they sometimes munch on too.  Especially if it's the peanut suet.  Even though I don't like seeing the squirrels getting into the feeder, it does provide a pretty interesting viewing opportunity watching their antics of reaching the feeder from the support pole on my patio awning.


Definitely looks like squirrel yoga, the downward dog, err rather downward squirrel, being the most popular position.


The feeder definitely empties much faster.  Amazing how those little guys can cling to that metal pole with no problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment