Monday, February 27, 2012

Cuteness Unlimited

Saturday I was in my local Petco store putting my life savings into kitty food!  Well, okay not my life savings, but spending a nice chunk of change on food for my cats and the outside kitties.  (I get dry food for the outside cats from the neighbors across the street who get dry food from the local Paws Watch people who helped spay and neuter all the stray cats in the mobile home park.  But I've been supplementing the dry food for the outside cats with canned food over the winter because they need extra protein to help stay warm.)  Anyway, I'm getting totally off the subject of this post.  Also at the Petco was a man with the cutest puppy.  A pitbull puppy, I believe, and it looked just like the puppies in this picture.


In particular it looked like the third one from the right with the all white face and very intense look.  Please note the pink nose!  The puppy at the Petco was about the same size as these guys already walking very well on the leash, tail wagging and greeting all the people he met like a pro.  This little guy had such a personality and was already so well socialized and curious about everything; he was a real star.  Of course, I had to pet him and croon over him.  A very sweet little guy.  He totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment