Thursday, August 2, 2012

Best Buddies

I've been a lazy bum lately because I've been enjoying the Olympics.  But I did take a couple of photos the other day when a storm came through.  It poured and I tried to get photos of the water just gushing out of the downspout and coming off the roof of the patio cover because the gutters just couldn't keep up.  But I needed a faster shutter speed and you couldn't really tell what was going on, so you just get to see the clouds before the storm.



I also took a couple of pictures of the outside stray kitties Romeo, Van Gogh and Miss Kitty all snuggled up together.  They really seem to be best buddies.



Back to the Olympics!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any events at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame here. I just am not that into the Summer ones. Not a sports person--either watching or participating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really a sports participant either but do enjoy watching most of them. Some great games - basketball, volleyball - and gymnastics!

      Delete